View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013   #382
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Double Murder?

AHern is looking like a real life Thug....I thought that maybe he was feeling himself a bit too much and had a moment....But he's looking like this is actually his lifestyle...

I would like to see some of those tats he has up close so I can see what they are....From what little I've seen some of them look gang related...
That's what I was thinking. He may have been involved in a gang at one point based off of some of the things I have read.

Edit: just realized there was an detailed discussion about this after your post so my post is pretty dated lol. I just got back to following this case as I have been enthralled in the Zimmerman trial.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote