View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013   #4
Cerberus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80216 Cerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former 49er Glen Coffee close to completing Airborne School

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Good for him. I was a Coffee fan, and though I'm glad now that the Texans didn't draft him, I give the man his due for walking away from damn good money when his heart wasn't in it.
Being a Raider fan I've watch Napolean Kaufman walk away from the game to pursue the ministry. I've also watched "players" like JaBustus Russell and SloRo McClain, who SHOULD have walked away from the game because their hearts weren't into it. Instead, they took the money, half-assed it, and helped torpedo the Raiders for years to come.