View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013   #379
klockWork
All Pro

Rep Power: 45905 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL. Hernandez broke every rules of what not to do when one wants to get away with murder...not that I know what that rules are. But freshly installing 14 security cameras in your home days before the actual premeditated murder is dumb. And not turning it off the night of the crime is even dumber. And strolling with the murder weapon in front of the camera is....hell I could go on all night about this dumb ape.

But I do give him credit for buying the bublicious gum after the crime. That gum is so flavorful it could put a smile over any gloom and guilty face. Reportedly Hernandez offered the delicious gum to the attendant when he returned the rental car. During the interview when ask if Hernandez seems nervous or agitated, the attendent said "no, he were friendly and upbeat"
Of course he was, he was chewing bubblicious!
klockWork is offline   Reply With Quote