View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013   #355
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 249737 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I've taken care of hundreds of firearms victims, and seen many die, but reading this description of Lloyd's last minutes on earth still sickens me to the bone.
What's sad is he knew something was wrong ... maybe knew his life was in danger soon after he got in the car, so he texted his sister to make sure she knew who he was with. "NFL".

Kind of like a "If I'm found dead, Xxxxx Xxxxx is the person who killed me" note.

I'm wondering if some of the reported conversations in the car came from Lloyd secretly calling his sister or 911 or an answering machine and using his cellphone mic to document what was going on/about to happen. Or used an iPhone Voice Memo app?
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote