View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013   #345
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 207979 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Where did you read Lloyd was a "thug"?

I haven't seen anything about him having a prior criminal record. I thought his association with Hernandez was because he was dating his fiancÚ's sister?
The prosecution believes Lloyd was killed because he knew about the prior double murder. If that's true, you can use whatever word you like, I guess, but knowing about a double murder and not going to the cops trumps prior criminal record, IMO. Again, this is all alleged stuff at this point.

And mostly, I was pot stirring, hence the smiley.