View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013   #91
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Zierlein Breaks Down Improvement Needed For Run Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
You need to stop being so offended. I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm not saying I'm right. Just saying.

It's a difference of opinion, that's all. If you can't see it from my P.O.V. you should be able to understand why it's not so easy to see it from yours.
It's not me being offended.

Comparing those two blocks is ridiculous TK. IMO.

Just look at the film. The defenders alignment in relation to the guys blocking them isn't remotely the same.

Maybe I'm just expecting you to see something that you just aren't seeing. I don't know, but to me, looking at that film certain things are apparent. Whether or not you know a lick about football or if you've been in the NFL for 100 years...I would think you could look at the tape and see basic things like alignment...

Now whether you know what that alignment likely means in regards to the play is another thing.

But come one...To say that Ben Jones blocked his man more than the TE blocked his?

I'll just back out of this conversation because it's not really going anywhere....It's fine...We have a differing opinion on this...Not a big deal.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote