View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013   #314
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 355985 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Yeah...that's one of the hand signs from the bloods, but I just didn't think they were throwing up gang signs for some reason...
I think a lot of young white girls raised in the suburbs listened to gansta rap because it scared their parents and presented a sort of safe-from-afar look at dangerous lifestyles.

They throw up these signs because they think they are cute and being cool.

But I see two morons that look like tools. But I'm old, so what do I know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
It is DEFINITELY the sign for bloods. I am absolutely certain. If you look at the picture of the shapes of all ten fingers together... you will be able to spell out b-l-o-o-d as if you were writing it.

One thing that I will say about gang members... they're pretty easy to communicate with. They do make up their own signs but figuring out what they're saying isn't hard. They gesture very well so... I've always been able to communicate with them fairly well. Just thought I'd put that out there.
yeah, just google search "blood hand signs" and you will see those exact signs all over the place.

Very interesting your perspective and experiences, especially since you are pretty much an expert on visual communications. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Stuff I would have never picked up on.