View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013   #313
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Where did that picture come from?

I didn't think they were throwing up gang signs...I thought that maybe it was a sorority or something...
It is DEFINITELY the sign for bloods. I am absolutely certain. If you look at the picture of the shapes of all ten fingers together... you will be able to spell out b-l-o-o-d as if you were writing it.

One thing that I will say about gang members... they're pretty easy to communicate with. They do make up their own signs but figuring out what they're saying isn't hard. They gesture very well so... I've always been able to communicate with them fairly well. Just thought I'd put that out there.