View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013   #84
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Zierlein Breaks Down Improvement Needed For Run Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZ View Post
I'm not going to keep arguing the point. The TE was not a big part of the problem on this play. Newton handled the play poorly and used improper footwork. I don't know what else to say. You can access all the manuals and instructional tapes you want, but I'm telling you what I've learned from studying directly under and NFL offensive line coach and from speaking to him about this particular play before I posted it. Why we are continuing to argue about what your videos are telling you is beyond me. It was a poorly executed play across the board. Seems like this is just turning into arguing for arguments sake now.

I don't know the exact technique the Texans are teaching their OL....What I do know is that Newton did not do a good job on the play. I don't even see how that's debatable.

Short of Kubiak or John Benton coming on here and confirming that I don't think 76 would ever acknowledge that. He feels that he can read manuals and decipher plays...

I just don't bother with the back and forth much anymore. Whatever.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote