View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default I miss our sucky team

Actually, I'm just wanting to broaden my horizons. So I thought it be cool to join the MB of another team & try to participate in more football conversation.

I don't want to get on the Patriots board (Hernandez/Tebow burnout).... & I'm really curious about the outlook & expectations of some teams with "little" to look forward to. I was thinking Miami.....

but I was wondering who you might suggest. I don't want to spend time on a Jags/Tits board, don't really want anything that might turn "controversial" Just some team not in the AFC South.