View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013   #272
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post

I would like to see some of those tats he has up close so I can see what they are....From what little I've seen some of them look gang related...
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/26/justic...dez/index.html
Quote:
As part of the security screening, authorities will determine whether he has any gang affiliations.

"He had tattoos that our gang unit would be looking at ... to see if he's involved in any kind of gang," Hodgson said. "Doesn't mean he is."

The tattoos raise suspicion, the sheriff said, and investigators will follow up with interviews to further determine the significance of what they saw.

"He'll be treated no better and no worse than any other inmate," the sheriff said.