View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013   #268
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Current and former Patriots have stayed quiet about the Aaron Hernandez situation, but one ex-teammate finally spoke up this week.

Former Patriots offensive lineman Matt Light, in an interview with the Dayton (Ohio) Daily News, made a brief comment on Tuesday, one day before Hernandez was arrested and charged with the murder of Odin Lloyd.

“I never talk about other guys, but I will say I have never embraced — never believed in — anything Aaron Hernandez stood for,” Light said after a long pause when asked about his former teammate of two seasons.

According to the story, Light insinuated that Hernandez always had his own agenda — and it wasn’t a good one.
http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/...dez-stood-for/
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote