View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013   #259
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Hernandez thought he was living a movie in real life. In the words of jay z "this ain't a movie dog!"

It's abundantly clear that Hernandez doesn't give a flying truck. If he indeed did kill that man, I hope he gets the harshest penalty possible. It's all going to sink in real fast for him. I bet it's sinking in right now as he lay in jail tonight and realizes there's no way out any time soon. That nice house, nice cars...none of that means a thing at this point...

You just got charged with murder dumb ass. I hope this is a lesson to all these young athletes trying to live that life. Stop chasing those lights at night. You don't have to be squeaky clean, but you have to know where to draw the line. Apparently Hernandez was too damn stupid to figure that out.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote