View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013   #71
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 353155 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 4th round Trevardo Williams De/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Makes sense that TW would be the SOLB....I would not want Mont covering players much at all next year...
They'd been saying that Montgomery was going to be the Sam because he could hold the point of attack against the tight ends and be more of a force against the run while Williams, as more of a speed guy, would work on the weak side. At least, that's what I thought I'd heard Herring and Wade say... but... I guess I was wrong.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote