View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013   #70
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Zierlein Breaks Down Improvement Needed For Run Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
And I will be very intrigued to see Rey in Newton's position here.

Trust me, it is not about a ability. It's about the scheme.
A HC, or an offensive-line coach that requires the RT to perform this reach block all by himself is not in the right mind.

You want to design a blocking scheme that helps your guys to b more efficient.
Even if you're unorthodox enough, you can't be expecting for the weakest part of your line to achieve this feast.

Sorry, but it makes no sense.
If you look at that film and see the RT making the block by himself then you need your eyes checked.

I don't know what else to say, besides you are wrong. The film and tutorials are fine, but if you think you can read about of stuff online and understand what you're seeing when you're watching film that's probably problem number 2.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote