View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153344 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doc First Talks Texans Injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Agreed

But why would the Dr.'s be not forthcoming during the offseason?

Could it be that they screwed up the Ed Reed physical just like they screwed up the Boselli/DDW diagnosis?

When it comes to the Texans Dr.'s you know they're lying when their lips are moving. They're basically whoring out their professional ethics to the Texans for $$$$$.

Sorry I expect a little more out of of people who litterally have people's lives in their hands.
Or they told team who decided to go thru with deal. It is not our "right to know" about a player's health. It would be nice if Smith had said "Docs told us about the issue but we think he is still worth it." At least he would not look like he has egg on his face.