View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013   #86
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 168146 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So, Reliant is getting a badass new display screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Hell friends.... Forget about what chicks tell you that "bigger is not better"!! Bigger is BETTER!!!

Given my current eyesight, BIGGER is BETTER!!! I'm pretty sure that I don't give a rat's as about x:y resolution or pixilation... I just want to be able to see the screen and trust what I see -or-saw as it were!!!

*Disclaimer*

People that know me will get my sense of humor........ New folks will have no idea what I'm talking about.
Que? \_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote