View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013   #164
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
To me belichick and Brady are like Phil and his stars. Obviously a great coach, but when you add a special player or two they both benefit and become better.
I think it's difficult to separate the two. I don't think Brady would be "Brady" without Belichick & like DoubleBarrel says, Belichick wasn't that hot without Brady.

You see what Kubiak's done, would you think he's a "great" coach if Keenum turns into the next Brady?