View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013   #159
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Yeah, Hall of Fame QB, three rings, records in many categories including come-from-behind wins, one of two QBs in league history with multiple SB MVPs and NFL MVPs...yeah, he had nothing to do with Belichick's success at NE. Riiiiiight.

And you want to blast me with disingenuous??

I shall refrain from the rest of my thoughts. Not worth it.
What? I didn't say that Tom Brady had nothing to do with it. I'm saying that Belichick is the genious behind that Patroits engine. They have stars go down constantly including Tommy Boy yet the consistently rack up the wins. Missing the playoffs at 11-5 is an amazing feat in itself. The luck factor didn't fall their way.