View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013   #64
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 16087 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Zierlein Breaks Down Improvement Needed For Run Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for all the back and forth discussion of this topic. I've been learning a lot about the "zone blocking system" from all the chat and links to videos, and it sure makes the off season go by quicker!
Definitely. I'd say 75% of it is just flying over my head, but the 25% that I'm catching is very interesting! Thanks to all the knowledgeable guys on this board for the really educational football talk, especially in the offseason!
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote