View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013   #82
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: So, Reliant is getting a badass new display screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I didn't feel like starting a new thread for this, but has there been any information about the stadium potentially getting WiFi? It is something that it desperately needs. If I fail to set up my fantasy lineup or a surprise injury comes up, I wouldn't be able to change it and that's happened before. I know some people will say you should be there to watch the game and I agree, but for timeouts and halftime having access to my nfl redzone or my fantasy teams would be nice.
I can get unlimited WiFi at McDonalds, for the price of a cup of coffee. Doesn't make sense to pay $35 to park, $65 to get in the door, $7.5 for a beer, & $6 for a slice of pizza & no WiFi.