View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013   #64
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Yeah I'm not buying that either. I know Jacoby Jones was pretty instrumental in their playoff run but he was basically what he was when he was on the Texans (Of course, without fumbling any crucial punts, naturally).
I think it's still a work in progress right now. The players are probably still figuring out how their votes made up the top 100. I think the list is 80% reasonable.

It's definitely good for sparking off-season conversation which I believe was the main purpose.