View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013   #31
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So, Reliant is getting a badass new display screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Not bad... looks (to me anyway) like a 20-60-20 split. The center 60% has the game action and the two 20% sections have ads, player info, down/distance/crowd noise "suggestions?" on them.
This newfangled thingie might just work.
Your ruler tells a different story than mine..........mine says that the game viewing display doesn't make up any more than 45% of the total viewing display????
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote