View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013   #80
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 173167 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So, Reliant is getting a badass new display screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
thats the prbelm at toyota center, had seats in a suite and i would catch myself watching the game on the screen. despite telling myself to watch the action on the court, i kept staring at that screen..

theres a video on HT.com demonstrating exactly how it will handle the live video and it still looks great..
http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...8-e19e1183dbaf
Not bad... looks (to me anyway) like a 20-60-20 split. The center 60% has the game action and the two 20% sections have ads, player info, down/distance/crowd noise "suggestions?" on them.
This newfangled thingie might just work.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote