View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013   #79
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10262 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So, Reliant is getting a badass new display screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
Yes, and I don't really have a problem with that. That giant TV at the Cowboys stadium is a distraction, IMO, and makes it very challenging to watch the game on the field rather than on TV, unless you're sitting in the lower level.

The Reliant video boards are in the end zones rather than right in front of your eyes, so there shouldn't be a problem with distracting fans from actually watching the action on the field.
thats the prbelm at toyota center, had seats in a suite and i would catch myself watching the game on the screen. despite telling myself to watch the action on the court, i kept staring at that screen..

theres a video on HT.com demonstrating exactly how it will handle the live video and it still looks great..
http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...8-e19e1183dbaf