View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013   #77
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95576 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So, Reliant is getting a badass new display screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I didn't feel like starting a new thread for this, but has there been any information about the stadium potentially getting WiFi? It is something that it desperately needs. If I fail to set up my fantasy lineup or a surprise injury comes up, I wouldn't be able to change it and that's happened before. I know some people will say you should be there to watch the game and I agree, but for timeouts and halftime having access to my nfl redzone or my fantasy teams would be nice.
McNair mentioned Wifi when they did the press conference after getting the Superbowl awarded.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote