View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013   #60
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53113 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
At least Schaub was on a winning team. Can't say the same for Stafford or Cam Newton. I'm not saying Schaub is a better QB than either of them, or that they should be off the list & Schaub in.... just saying if they're on the list, Schaub should be on the list.

I can understand Brees, Eli, & Roethlisberger being on the list based on how good they've been for as long as they have... but Newton & Stafford? Not so much.
I agree.

It may have been in this thread, or it may have been somewhere else, but I read that the players get to list their top 20, not top 100. So, basically, enough players have to think a player belongs in top 20 for them to make the list. That's another thing to keep in mind.
paycheck71 is online now   Reply With Quote