View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013   #37
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Zierlein Breaks Down Improvement Needed For Run Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm not trying to compete with anybody, just trying to understand what I'm seeing. I enjoy the back & forth with people that know.

That's how we learn.

But 76 does bring up some good points. Everybody wants to point to the right side of the line. When we lost Briesel & Winston, we all knew the right side was going to be an issue. Harping on it is kinda Mr obvious to me.

The left side was supposed to be a strength, we sent 74 & 76 to the pro bowl. While they may have performed better than the right side, they were no where near as good as they should have been.

I didn't read every word of 76's posts, but I didn't see where we differed in our opinions of the right side too much.

IMO, the play in question mainly didn't work because Wade Smith did nothing at all.

I think the right side could have been better, but Wade Smith was the worst player on the OL on that particular play.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote