Thread: under pressure
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004   #7
Lucky

Rep Power: 145631 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-minus67
I heard that he was that heavy on a draft website after the draft... Another reason why suggs got that many sacks is that he played on the right side opposite of peter boulware, he set the college sack record and only played on passing downs.
Well, I think evidence and logic indicates that the "draft website" was wrong about Babin's weight.

Actually it's Suggs that plays the ROLB & Boulware who plays on the left. I'm not sure what effect setting the college sack record or only playing on passing downs had on the total number Suggs had as a rookie. Unless you're suggesting that Suggs would have had more sacks had he been an every down player?
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote