View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013   #26
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 27943 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PFT: Texans Mount Rushmore

My 4:

1. Dre
2. Schaub
3. Foster
4. Watt/Cushing - One of these guys has a real chance of leaving this organization very soon, hard to sign both, and you don't make my wall with 4 years or less of service.

I know everyone will hate on Schaub, but in his defense here are some interesting things yall should know about him a guy I know dug up:

Schaub has been to two Pro Bowls, but his tenure in Houston has been marked by rampant criticism. Wherever he may rank in the pantheon of NFL quarterbacks, consider this:

In their first five seasons, the Texans were 24-56 (.300) with five losing seasons. In the six seasons since Schaub arrived in 2007, the Texans are 53-43 (.552) with one losing season and two AFC South titles.

Schaub ranks seventh in NFL history in completion percentage (64.3), ahead of Tom Brady and Joe Montana. He ranks 11th all time in passer rating (91.9) and 12th in passing yards per attempt (7.77).

Since 2007, he's ninth in the NFL in passer rating (93.3), ahead of Matt Ryan (90.9), Michael Vick (87.8), Eli Manning (86.5) and Joe Flacco (86.3).

And Schaub's 261.4 passing yards per game since joining the Texans would rank third in NFL history behind only Drew Brees (270.1) and Peyton Manning (265.6). Elite? Maybe not, but certainly better than he gets credit for.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...rrated-players
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote