View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013   #136
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 267323 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
IIRC, he wasn't the brightest candle on the cake coming out of Florida. I think he had multiple off the field issues then too.
It's funny because I read somewhere that he along with Percy Harvin actually were present at all of their classes and tests. Hernandez, FWIW, scored a 30 on the Wonderlic. I would say that rather thanactually being dumb, Hernandez has always seemed to do stupid things.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote