View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013   #54
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24496 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013

Does Ed Reed count as a Texan yet? If so, Arian might have missed the cut. I don`t believe so though. I think top 10 (and higher than AJ) is a bit high for Foster (would have believed to see him in the 10-20 range), but leaving him out altogether would be blasphemy.

Will be interesting to see, who claims the Nr.1 spot. Peterson, Brady and Watt each have a shot I think. I don`t believe Manning or CJ3 will be up there. It would be great if somehow the league recognizes the best season ever by a defensive lineman and give him the top spot!
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote