View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Five Years of PFF Grades: Top 10 Wide Receivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
So it's comforting to know that these guys, who are clearly world class athletes as I think Andre Johnson is, can still be just that even though they like Johnson are both in their 30s. In other words its reassuring to know that Andre may still have lots of tread on the tires.
Nice sentiment, but being a WR in the NFL is about more than just speed. I think longevity for a wide receiver happens when guys start to understand the game the way a QB should.

I'm not saying Andre lost a step, but if he did there are still so many ways he can compensate for it.