View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013   #13
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What's real? PreDraft rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post

As I recall, I think Twitter "knew" the Patriots liked Harmon. But for value, it appears they could have used a lower pick on him.
Or at least we feel that way because of the way the draft fell.

For all we know Miami had an eye on Harmon & would have taken him with 93. Another thing we don't know (& the draft gurus don't know) is what is talked about on those phone calls teams make to one another when the team ahead is on the clock.

Maybe there was someone calling the Patriots about that spot or the Patriots caught wind that someone was looking to move up for Harmon.

We'll never know & throwing these what ifs isn't getting anywhere.

All I'm doing now, is asking the guys who follow the draft where they had Harmon in relationship to the other Safeties that were drafted after him. & how do they rank Harmon as a player compared to the 64 players that were taken between 91(where Harmon was picked) & 155 where the reporter is saying he should have went.

Pencil Neck & badboy answered the question & I appreciate that. I'd love to hear from rmartin & BeerLover.

Anyone else who can tell me what they think of Harmon would be appreciated.

This had nothing to do with KJ (originally) but looking back on it the same thing was said about Kareem. Most people had Kareem ranked much lower than McCourty & Wilson. rmartin thought maybe Kj fit our "family" better. Then looking at where McCourtey is now (that's a Boston writer in the OP saying that Harmon may have been tagged to replace McCourtey) & where Wilson is now... KJ doesn't look to be as big a reach as what they said.

Same could be said about Duane Brown & Brian Cushing (to some extent).