View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013   #129
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 309459 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I think you are too used to seeing murders wrapped up in an hour on CSI Wherever. It takes time to investigate and build a case in real life. It's pretty clear to me that Hernandez will be charged at some point.
Yep, and looks like the small local police department wisely asked the Massachusetts State Police to come in and assist. Doubt they've handled many homicides going up against high profile, big shot lawyers. Dotting all their "i"s, crossing all their "t"s, getting their ducks in a row.

I'm wondering how they'll defend AHern? Wall of silence? Other guy did it? Suicide? Accident? Self-defense? Coach Belichick told me to destroy the video?
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote