View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013   #151
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 62987 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [ESPN] FB Vonta Leach eyes Texans return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
It should surprise nobody that the Giants have a serious interest in Vonta. In addition to their compelling need, this was the team who's offer the Texans matched way back when Vonta was a restricted FA. Granted, that's been six years ago, but Jerry Reese and Tom Coughlin are both around now, just as they were in 2007.

Still, I'm not liking the odds of him being either a Texan or a Giant in 2013. If I'm wrong, it will be far from the first (or last) time, but I'm thinking unless one of the two decide they want to free up some additional cap room for Vonta, he'll be a Dolphin by the end of the week. That just doesn't strike me as the Giants way of doing business, and while I love Vonta, I don't love him enough to want the Texans to push current cap dollars to future years in order to resign him.