View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153344 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's real? PreDraft rankings

Not sure where you are going but I did not have Harmon rated that high. I had him in 5th IIRC but here is my April Mock for Texans and I had my guy pegged in 5th but took him in 4th due to the need. Hawthorne was taken by Pitts in 5th but he will be playing CB at least initially. Also, some on MB had Hawthorne rated a high as second round.

4. S Terry Hawthorne 6' 195 4.4 this CB reminds me some of 3rd year KJ and could eventually start at corner but I project him to safety. He might be there in 5th but not taking any chances. I also like Robert Lester but his coverage is less than Hawthorne's.