View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013   #113
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
If ray lewis and Leonard little did I won't rule any loser out.
Far as I know there was that one incident with Rey Lewis and he was acquitted for it.

But even if Aaron Hernandez is acquitted of all wrong doing on this incident, there's still the one from April where he allegedly shot a guy in the eye.

Rey Lewis is also in the "greatest LB of all time" conversation. I can understand people taking a chance on him. Hernandez isn't even in the "greatest TEs in Patriots history" conversation.