View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013   #58
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 298525 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What are realistic projections for DeAndre Hopkins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
With how many carries he got last year they might have been trying to limit his total touches. Of course this is utter speculation and he might not have bee catching the ball that well in practice who knows.
Did he just not go into a route?

I'd have to imagine he went out for a pass just as often as he did in previous years, Schaub either didn't have time to check it down or he found a better target.

We didn't run as many HB screens as we have in the past, I don't think. I'm sure that was part of it.