View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013   #26
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 215632 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown has emergency ankle bone spur removal

Quote:
I thought it was something I could ignore for a while, then it started being an issue. I knew it would affect my play so better to get it done early, have the recovery process, and be 100% by the season and play at a level Im capable of.

I had a bone spur right on my joint that was just bothering me every time that I would bend down so they shaved it down to get rid of it, cleaned up some cartilage in there, and thats about it, Brown explained.
link
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote