View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013   #69
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 25876 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So, Reliant is getting a badass new display screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I was thinking the same thing.

Our Scoreboard is larger overall than the Cowboys'. However, I wonder if the Cowboys' screen is not of better viewing dimensions.

The Cowboys screen is 16:9, so the modern TV picture fits into that screen perfectly and fills it. I'm sure the middle portion (as close to 16:9 as is practical) of the new Texans boards will be used for video, and the rest will be used for ads, stats, etc. So, the TV picture size itself will be smaller than at the Cowboys stadium.
paycheck71 is online now   Reply With Quote