View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013   #102
Coolhandsluke2
Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 83
Rep Power: 5067 Coolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Copied and pasted from a pats forum

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/sho...=66735&page=44


2:37 p.m.: An image has surfaced of the man suing Aaron Hernandez. Alexander Bradley said the tight end shot him through the arm and into the face, causing the loss of his right eye.

Bradley’s mugshot from April, two months after the shooting, appears to show Bradley without a right eye.

Check it out in the tweet below.






12:08 p.m.: Ian Rapoport just tweeted that police have entered Aaron Hernandez’s house with a search warrant. The two Massachusetts State police officers knocked on Hernandez’s door, entered and quickly left, according to Kevin Armstrong of the New York Daily News.

11:45 a.m.: Aaron Hernandez was asked to leave the Patriots’ facility on Thursday because the team was wary of the media circus arriving, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com. There were events at the stadium (including one with Govenor Deval Patrick) and the team felt Hernandez shouldn’t be present.

Rapoport reports Hernandez was in the facility for 35 minutes and did not work out. Rapoport also said Hernandez would not be back at Gillette Stadium until at least July 25, when training camp starts.

11:36 a.m.: An earlier report from The Boston Globe says that Odin Lloyd was killed in the North Attleboro industrial park where he was found. The report also said Lloyd had been shot multiple times.

11:35 a.m.: Ian Rapoport of NFL.com is reporting that the court magistrate told the NFL Network that three search warrants have been issued in the North Attleboro murder investigation. They would not give out locations of the warrants, though.

11:30 a.m. EST: There have been conflicting reports throughout the morning about a possible arrest warrant issued for Aaron Hernandez. ABC and CBS reported earlier that an arrest warrant had been issued, but The Boston Globe and NFL.com reported an arrest warrant had not been issued. The latest that ABC is reporting is that an arrest warrant has been drawn up, but not issued yet.

The warrant is for obstruction of justice. Hernandez reportedly destroyed a cell phone and security system and hired a cleaning crew for his house on Monday.

Earlier in the morning, there were reports that Hernandez is barred from the Patriots’ facility. Hernandez also reportedly threatened Wes Welker over some rookie razzing in 2010
Coolhandsluke2 is offline   Reply With Quote