View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013   #10
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre to be on First Take today

Here is a video of the appearance.

Stephen A is really, really bad at his job. Andre does the right thing by not trying to argue with him, that's not going to get him anywhere when Stephen A would just talk over him with his increasingly annoying voice. It really does sound like Stephen A has not followed the NFL offseason at all.

They need to go ahead and take First Take off the air and replace it with something else. Stephen A and Skip Bayless have got to be two of the worst analysts in sports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Most local radio guys are taking offense to Smith for talking about not getting help for Andre (As if he wasn't aware of the draft) and that Matt Schaub is not a good QB (Which Andre addressed by saying something like don't talk about my QB like that, or something probably not as negative knowing Andre).
Andre just said "I won't let you talk about my quarterback that way." Andre just kind of sits there and laughs the whole time as if he really doesn't care too much about their opinions. He approached it as promotion for the team, not an opportunity to debate.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote