View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013   #98
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
obĚtuse
/əbˈt(y)o͞os/

Adjective
  • Annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.
  • Difficult to understand.
Spent all the time I'm going to trying to explain this to you. work it out for yourself.
LOL, sounds like me when 2012Champs insists on continuing to debate something that either has nothing to do with the point of the conversation, or cannot understand (or admit to understanding) something very simple about a situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
hernandez was/is a weedhead superthug...should've known that trouble would eventually find this dude after all the reported drug tests he failed at florida that meyer covered.
It's odd to me when you get these weedheads who also turn into violent people. When I smoked weed, I never wanted to fight anyone or get in any kind of argument. Maybe they used the weed to calm themselves down? It just seems so odd to me.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote