View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013   #47
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What are realistic projections for DeAndre Hopkins?

My realistic projection for Deandre Hopkins is to have an impact on the Texans offense this year. If that is done by catching balls, running great routes, run blocking with effort, whatever, that's my expectations.

Getting into the bits about arguing about numbers is just semantics, he could catch 800 yards worth of balls while the Texans have a sub par season and it wouldn't matter. My only expectation is impact, and I think he's going to do just that for the Texans. Have an impact.