View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013   #89
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I hate that a dude lost his life in this story. No way to be subjective about that part.

But, I have to admit that anything that distracts the Patriots is good for our team considering the two games last season. Ravens getting gutted and a distracted Patriots team (murder charges and Tebowmania) means the Texans can find a gap to shoot for in January.

No doubt that's true. Stepping away from the murder of this person and looking at nothing more than the situation the Patriots offense is in going into July I see a team with no Wes Welker, no Aaron Hernandez, Tim Tebow hanging around bringing his own peculiar brand of strange attention, and Gronk coming off that messed up arm.

It's good news on the field for the Texans.