View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013   #46
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What are realistic projections for DeAndre Hopkins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Andre is Andre. He's going to be a badas5 with scrubs lined up on the other side of him. Whether that be a scrub named Kevin Walter, LeStar Jean, Kevin Martin, Eric Moulds.. it don't matter.

What we've needed is a guy to step into Andre's shoes & be a bad ass with scrubs named LeStar Jean & Kevin Martin on the other side of the field.

I'm not saying.... & none of my posts alluded to, maybe someone other than DeAndre being that replacement for Andre. I'm not saying & did not say I think LeStar or KMart has an opportunity to be that guy.

I said I do not believe we'll see DeAndre be that Andre replacement in his rookie year, especially not with the likes of LeStar Jean & Kevin Martin lined up on the other side of the field. If Posey were healthy & lined up on the other side..... maybe DeAndre can produce like a #1 (maybe).

Other than that, if Andre misses any time at all, our offense is going to suffer big time.
I think the point is if Andre misses any time Texans finally have somebody who can step up & fill the void until he returns. That cannot be said in the past. Of course lets just let it all play out & everybody gets/stays healthy.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote