View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013   #44
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153912 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What are realistic projections for DeAndre Hopkins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
What are you talking about? Hopkins is a one man team now?

If there is no Andre, Hopkins will be on the field as the #1, LeStar or KMart will be #2, unless Posey is back. It's not Hopkins vs LeStar, etc...

It's Andre & DeAndre vs Hopkins & whatever we got left.
Here is posts

Originally Posted by badboy
Again very astute comment my Amigo! Fans should not overlook that if AJ goes out Hopkins should be able to fill in.

Originally posted by TK in response

As a rookie? I'd be very impressed.

Now if Andre were to go down later in the year & Posey is back, or if LeStar had a great year, then maybe... maybe. But if we're talking about no Andre in week 5 & we go out there with DeAndre, LeStar, KMart...... @ SanFrancisco??

I'm not holding my breath.

TK, where did I say Hopkins is a one man team? Big over reach on your part.
Martin was not drafted with any hope he would replace AJ if the latter goes out. Jean while he has the size and maybe the skills to be #1, we have seen nothing to support that despite his experience. IMO, if Andre were to miss a game, based on what we know right now, I'd start Hopkins.