View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013   #43
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What are realistic projections for DeAndre Hopkins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
So I really expect somewhere between 50-60 receptions & minimum of 7 TDs. That realistic. Also feel his yards per catch will be closer to Hakeem than a Steve Smith, plus he does have a little more speed than Nicks so 17 ypc. isn't out of the question, say 55X17= 935 yards & 7 TD's.
I'd be happy if he has a 17 ypc & 7 TDs... he'll have earned his draft spot in my mind.

What's going to help is that it looks like "everyone" is saying he has a big catch radius & he plucks and fights for the ball. That's going to help him with Schaub & his trust issues.