View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013   #35
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What are realistic projections for DeAndre Hopkins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I love how you addressed absolutely nothing.

To answer your question nothing different than when you take away the 28 attempts the Falcons, not Ryan, had that you were trying to count.

Spare me the 2011 talk if you are going to try to argue the O was anything close to the same without Schaub. It loses all credibility in my book. Frankly it is just ridiculous to point to a season where the starting QB is out for a third of the season as anything typical.

But if you really want to tell me the passing game didn't change tell me what is the difference in 7.08 and 8.49? Let's see if you know these numbers - 2.2 v. 5.1?
Let's take this one step at a time.

The Falcons had 588 attempts in regular time; the Texans had 530 attempts last year.

Meaning, not counting OT for either team.
One cannot predict nor expect to see an OT game.

The difference of 58 attempts is at least 1.5 game worth in the passing game for the Texans.

Can we agree on that much?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote